Snapchat will give you the option to add a clickable link only to the story. And, once the Snapchat story with a link is posted, viewers can swipe up on the small arrow at the bottom of your snap to visit the link.
Here is a short guide to adding a clickable Snapchat Bio Link using HeyLink.me in 2022:
- Open your Snapchat camera and capture a photo or video;
- Tap the paperclip icon on the right-hand side;
- The link attachment page will feature previously copied links. Select the link you desire. If you want to add a new link, either paste it in or type in the URL bar before hitting “Go” to search for it;
- Searching for the link will bring up search results from Google. Сlick on the blue “Attach to Snap” button at the bottom of the page;
- Finish personalizing your post then select the blue arrow to send the story or the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner when you’re ready.
Also, be sure to add your HeyLink.me to your Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest profiles, and anywhere else your audience engages with you, too.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via the live website chat or via email@example.com