Snapchat will give you the option to add a clickable link only to the story. And, once the Snapchat story with a link is posted, viewers can swipe up on the small arrow at the bottom of your snap to visit the link.
Here is a short guide to adding a clickable Snapchat Bio Link using HeyLink.me in 2022:
- Open your Snapchat camera and capture a photo or video;
- Tap the paperclip icon on the right-hand side;
- The link attachment page will feature previously copied links. Select the link you desire. If you want to add a new link, either paste it in or type in the URL bar before hitting “Go” to search for it;
- Searching for the link will bring up search results from Google. Сlick on the blue “Attach to Snap” button at the bottom of the page;
- Finish personalizing your post then select the blue arrow to send the story or the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner when you’re ready.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via the live website chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org