Planning to start earning money with HeyLink.me?
This simple guide will help you to be approved for the EARN feature on HeyLink.me.
First of all, you need to:
- add information about yourself on your HeyLink.me profile (profile picture, occupation, CTA, etc);
- add the maximum number of links to your social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and etc;
- put HeyLink.me link in your bio on social media accounts.
- Also, pay attention that the service supports Google’s initiative to enable a free and open web. Thus, we will have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in deleted should you breach any of the below violations:
- Illegal content violation. Service does not allow content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Intellectual property violation. Service does not allow content that infringes copyright; sells or promotes the sale of counterfeit products; counterfeit goods contain a trademark or logo that is identical to or substantially indistinguishable from the trademark of another; they mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product of the brand owner.
- Endangered or threatened species violation. Service does not allow content that promotes the sale of products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Dangerous or derogatory content violation. Service does not allow content that incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristics that are associated with systemic discrimination or marginalisation. Service does not allow content that harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals. Service does not allow content that threatens or advocates physical or mental harm to oneself or others. Service does not allow content that relates to a current, major health crisis and contradicts authoritative, scientific consensus. Service does not allow content that exploits others through extortion.
- Enabling dishonest behavior violation. Service does not allow content that promotes any form of hacking or cracking and/or provides users with instructions, equipment, or software that tampers with or provides unauthorized access to devices, software, servers, or websites. Service does not allow content that enables a user or promotes products and services that allow a user, to track or monitor another person or their activities without their authorisation. This does not include private investigation services; products or services designed for parents to track or monitor their underage children.
- Misrepresentative content violation. Service does not allow content that misrepresents, misstated, or conceals information about you, your content, or the primary purpose of your web destination. Service does not allow content that entices users to engage with content under false or unclear pretenses; engages in ‘phishing’ for users’ information; promotes content, products, or services using false, dishonest, or deceptive claims; makes claims that are demonstrably false and could significantly undermine participation or trust in an electoral or democratic process; falsely implies having an affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organisation, product or service; deceives users through manipulated media related to politics, social issues or matters of public concern.
Malicious or unwanted software violation. Service does not allow content that contains malicious software or ‘malware’ that may harm or gain unauthorized access to a computer, device, or network.
- Sexually explicit content violation. Service does not allow content that includes graphic sexual text, image, audio, video or games; contains non-consensual sexual themes, whether simulated or real. Service does not allow content that: may be interpreted as promoting a sexual act in exchange for compensation.
- Child sexual abuse and exploitation violation. Service does not allow content that sexually exploits or abuses children, or content that promotes the sexual exploitation or abuse of children; endangers children. If you need a hand if anything, please reach out to us on social media or via email@example.com.