HeyLink.me analytics allow you to understand which content is performing the best, where your visitors are coming from, and how you’re improving over time.
First of all, there are a few key metrics you should get familiar with:
- Views. Views mean how many times your page was opened.
- Clicks. Clicks mean how many times your links were clicked.
- Unique Visitors. Unique visitors mean how many views with a unique IP address.
- СTR. CTR stands for Click Through Rate. It is a way to measure the performance of your links, by telling you the percentage of views that resulted in a clicked link. For example, the page was viewed 10 times and links were clicked 20 times, CTR = (20 / 10) * 100 = 200 %. HeyLink.me allows you to see analytics from last week to the last 6 months.
Now, you know the basics, so you’re ready to deep dive and get the most out of your analytics!
Analytics is divided by dates (either 1 week or 1 month), visitor location (сountries and cities), devices and includes the top referrers chart – so you can really start to understand who your key followers are.
Here are some tips for how to make the most out of your HeyLink.me analytics:
- To see when your links are performing the best, switch to the Links Performance by Date tab of your Analytics dashboard. Here you’ll see the total number of clicks, views, unique visitors, and CTR. Also, share your HeyLink.me across different digital channels regularly to maximize the number of views and clicks on your Heylink.me. And update your Heylink.me profile with new content and share it regularly to help boost your CTR;
- Get to know your audience by seeing where your HeyLink.me views are happening. And see a list of countries and cities with the most page views. You can use this data to reprioritise your marketing goals and invest your time in where you see the biggest potential;
- Use your Referrer analytics to grow your following. For instance, the more places you share your HeyLink.me, the more likely you are to reach new followers and continue growing the community.
P.S. Users on FREE & PRO plans can export their Analytics as CSV files. Simply click “Export to CSV” under the data you would like to export.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team via the live website chat or via email@example.com