Digital is constantly changing and developing. But to keep up with the times and keep customers engaged, you need to know what’s happening in the world of digital and what approaches are trending in 2023.
Here’s what we’re expecting in 2023:
More influence of email marketing.
In 2023 email marketing will remain a cost-effective way to reach customers, increase awareness and drive revenue.
Here are some email marketing trends you need to know this year:
- Interactive emails, help you improve the performance of your email and engagement with subscribers. Such types of emails include : images users can swipe; games and videos, sliders, etc.
- Storytelling, help you tell your business story and show your brand’s personality in your email newsletters.
- Artificial intelligence, allows you to analyze your customer patterns to understand better how they interact with your emails.
- Personalization, helps you attract the audience’s attention and get them to open your letters.
The boom of video marketing.
We all know the massive power of a cool video campaign as a way to inform, connect and sell. And in 2023 video has become even more essential than it was the year before and is included in every content strategy. As more social media platforms add new video features and focus on video-first algorithms, brand and content creators rely on video to create ads and sell services. Therefore, there are some important points you need to know using video marketing in 2023:
- user-generated video will dominate this year. Such authentic and trustworthy forms of videos have a critical role in genuinely connecting with your followers. It can be, for instance, different testimonials, a demonstration of your product in its natural way, etc;
- the trend for educational & informational video content. First of all such videos allow giving your audience an understanding of how your products/services are used and how they can benefit.
- the increasing popularity of AR/VR content tools (filters/lenses etc). Using AR/VR tools in your video marketing will help you target young audiences eager to use new technologies;
- the trend of “silent” video. Surprised? But according to different research, more people are watching videos without sound. Moreover, they react negatively when an ad plays a loud sound. Therefore, if you want your audience to watch your content, you need to optimize it for silent viewing;
- live video is still a necessity. Everything is simple here: live videos are still a critical part of connecting brands with customers. Use live video to show your audience the scenes behind a product/service/some business operation; share live events; conduct a Q&A session and etc.
Empower curated content.
Sharing of curated content in 2023 can help to provide some learning and insight, and also improves your customer experience, trust, and loyalty. Such type of content allows you to turn the volume of published information into usable content.
Curated content includes:
Interviews (video and blogs)
Press releases or announcements
Why do you need a curated content strategy in 2023?
- Content curation is a perfect way to give outbound links, which can impact your SEO.
- Content curation helps establish your business as a trusted filter for relevant information.
- It allows you to grow your social share.
Importance of automation tools.
Now businesses collect more and more data and need to execute more tasks to implement effective marketing campaigns and strategies.
These include automation tools for CRM, advertising, lead management, social media, or email.
Automating your marketing tasks in 2023 can benefit your business by increasing efficiency and allowing you more time to work on high-level projects and products; helping to automate routine and repetitive tasks at scale.
For instance, you can use automation tools to collect valuable data that can be used to create more personalized marketing campaigns and increase conversion rates.
The rise of TikTok’s success.
In 2023, TikTok will be one of the top social platforms, just like it was in 2022. Because of the nature of this social media channel – the entertaining, fast, and energetic content delivery style.
So there are 3 key points you need to know to show up strong on TikTok in 2023:
- TikTok ad prices will increase this year. So take advantage now while prices are lower. Test different ad formats to see what resonates with your target audiences.
- TikTok will prioritize local content. For now, users will see more content from bloggers and businesses in their general area. This way, local creators will likely see a large boost in their follower counts (posting about local events, shops, cafes, etc.).
- The live stream is a great way to monetize your TikTok. Live streams leave one of the popular ways to monetize your TikTok in 2023. First, your audience can directly and financially show their support for your content. Second, live videos allow build your account and signal to brands that you’re growing in influence.
We hope that using them will help you improve your future digital marketing campaigns and save time.
We wish you good luck this year!
If you need some help using HeyLink.me features please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!