We’re rolling out a series of new features and updates for your HeyLink.me profiles:
- Added new music streaming platform: Anghami. Anghami is the first legal music service in the Middle East and North Africa, allowing users to get access to over 57 million Arabic and international songs and podcasts to stream and download.
- Added more tracking pixels. PRO users can now add tracking pixels for Facebook, Google Analytics, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora, Snapchat, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Added PDF files. You can now add a PDF file to your HeyLink.me page. PRO customers can change the cover and upload larger files.
- Added Arabic, Chinese, and Thai fonts. We added support for Arabic, Chinese and Thai fonts to make your HeyLink.me more authentic in these languages.
- Added Simple Bio Link Templates. Suitable for everyone: from business professionals (who just need a formal bio link) to those who like simplicity in style.
- Added Gallery Title. PRO customers can now show gallery title on your public HeyLink.me page.
- We localised our website in the Thai language. Now our website is accessible to everyone and offers content to users in 13 languages!
- Added More Countries & Currencies. Commerce functionality is now available in Croatia, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Mexico. Additionally, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand are now in beta (invite only). We also added commerce support for the following currencies: BRL, BGN, HRK, CZK, HUF, MYR, MXN, RON, THB, PHP, IDR.
If you have any questions, please contact us via social media or emailing email@example.com.