You can add different types of links. It is very simple!
Just navigate to your link’s URL. Highlight it, click on the right button of the mouse and choose “Copy” option, or press the “Ctrl+C” hot keys combination on your keyboard.
Then go to your HeyLink.Me and find the corresponding tab in your dashboard. Click on the input field. Click on the right button of the mouse and choose “Paste” option, or press the “Ctrl+V” hot keys combination. Click on the “Add” button
Now your new link is displayed among the others
Here is example how to add the link to the “Facebook” profile on your smartphone
- Open the “Facebook” application on your smartphone
- Tap on your avatar
- Tap on the ellipsis
- Tap on the “Copy Link” button in the bottom of the page
- The “Link to Profile copied” message is appeared
- Go to your HeyLink.Me and find the corresponding tab in your dashboard
- Tap on the input field and press your finger for a few seconds
- Tap on the “Paste” option
- Tap on the “Add” button
- Your link is added
Want more features? Tell us!
If you like anything to be added – please let us know via the live website chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We love feedback and adding new features!