You can find the “Analytics” tab in your HeyLink.me dashboard.
At the top of this tab you will see the section where some main metrics are displayed.
- Views. This metric shows how many times your particular page / link was viewed
- Unique Visitors. This metric shows how many unique visitors visited your particular page / link
- Clicks. This metric shows how many times visitors clicked your particular page / link
- CTR. The “Click-through rate” metric shows the ratio of the number of clicks to the number of views
You can select the data collection period in the section title by clicking on the arrow on the right
This data is available on the “Free” plan
Next you will see the section with graphs named the “Link Performance by Date”
- The green graph shows how many views you had on different days
- The red graph shows how many unique visitors you had on different days
- The violet graph shows how many clicks you had on different days
- The blue graph shows how your “CTR” metrics was changing on different days
This data is also available within the “Free” plan.
Then the “My Top Links” section is displayed. This data is available on the “PRO” plan. You can see the number of clicks on each of your links and their graphs.
You can also view the data for deleted links. Uncheck the box on the left of the “Hide Deleted Links” label at the top right corner of the section.
Next you will see seven sections which contain the different data of views. This data is also available only on the “PRO” plan.
- The “Views by Device Category” section displays the kind of the device from which views have been performed and their quantity
- The “Mobile Devices” section shows the mobile device model and how many views were made from it
- The “Views by country (map)” section displays the location of the country on the map from where views were made
- The “Views by Global Market” section shows from which market you have the most views
- The “Views by Country” section contains flags, country names and the number of views from them
- The “Views by City” section displays city names and from where views were made
- The “Views by Referrer” section contains the names of referrers and the number of page views
Want more features? Tell us!
If you like anything to be added – please let us know via the live website chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org. We love feedback and adding new features!